Wahrheit

Bug-stomping thread

The iceblock invulnerability bug is weird.

If you cast iceblock again after it goes off cooldown, you get the "Your ice block wears off." message (which by the way, never happens until the spell goes off cooldown even though it seems like it should happen when the ice disappears), and then invulnerability is taken away from the player.

Further testing finds that the invulnerability does wear off, but way after the spell's cooldown resets.

11 hours ago, SirusAP / Ethereal_Zephyr said:

As of August 4th, 1:40am (CST), My daily login roll is still set at Day 1 (despite resetting from Day 28 initially on the 31st of July)

Unaware if this is known already or not since the last fix.

Fixed

On 7/19/2018 at 2:27 AM, ElectricSparx said:

The iceblock invulnerability bug is weird.

If you cast iceblock again after it goes off cooldown, you get the "Your ice block wears off." message (which by the way, never happens until the spell goes off cooldown even though it seems like it should happen when the ice disappears), and then invulnerability is taken away from the player.

Further testing finds that the invulnerability does wear off, but way after the spell's cooldown resets.

Fixed

On 7/19/2018 at 12:13 AM, upcomingshoes said:

If you drop an item after entering a nether portal (not sure about other portals), it will disappear forever, instead of sitting on the ground.  Just lost an imbued axe because I fat-fingered the W key after entering the nether.

Mojang bug, can't/won't fix

On 7/7/2018 at 8:29 PM, Magres said:

If you close the dailylogin rewards window early, you get nothing

Known issue, don't close it early. Working on a fix but might not be viable

On 6/30/2018 at 3:31 PM, ElectricSparx said:

Quests that give a "MythicMobs Item Reward" don't actually give you anything. I hear it's supposed to be random drops from the veteran/elite loot tables?

Fixed

On 7/12/2018 at 2:34 AM, Magres said:

Finishing the Deathgrip spell quest gave me the Farm spell instead. Documenting screenshot:

d0Y0HE8.png

Fixed

On 7/18/2018 at 11:33 AM, upcomingshoes said:

My imbued hoe did not create farmland.  I tried with two different hoes.  I disconnected and connected again, in case there was some sort of desync between myself and the server, and no farmland.  I ended up using a normal, freshly made diamond hoe and it created farmland on the same blocks just fine.

Known issue, something to do with the plugin. There'll be a hoe exchange (lol) when the author fixes it

Phantoms in the nether will still 90% of the time spawn in a chunk and will not be able to leave wherever it is stuck until either a) it screams itself to death or b) until some lowly, probably deaf by now player slays it while it's ensnared.

I don't know if this mechanic is intentional/vanilla etc.

(While I have the chance, may I also suggest a highly controversial change? Can we please please please silence phantoms)

I can't enter the nether without getting a migraine.

I believe they'd be even DEADLIER with no sound effects other than the fire ball. So that the phantoms may stick  to their name and sneak up on you. That way, if the stuck bug isn't fixable, they're not stupidly  easy/annoying cheesed elites. What do you think? 

Sounds are controlled by resource packs. Delete the sound from yours or turn down the volume - even a server-side deletion would just default to vanilla (which it already is).

Thought I fixed the spawns though, will look into it.

16 hours ago, NeoDaVinci97 said:

Had a bug happen after completing the Kill 100 Vets quest. All of the Ethereal Substances dropped wouldn't stack, but they would stack after turning into Phantasmal Bones. 

Do you mean from the quest or from monsters? You're supposed to convert them anyway. Probably won't spend time on this as it's beyond my control.

For some reason I thought I had posted this previously and I'm not sure if you're aware but my Avenfeld Realm Teleport command doesn't work since we manually transported me there past the quest the first time.

Royal Cartographer has nothing to say to me and the quests are afaik complete, just no realm warp spell 

1 hour ago, SirusAP / Ethereal_Zephyr said:

For some reason I thought I had posted this previously and I'm not sure if you're aware but my Avenfeld Realm Teleport command doesn't work since we manually transported me there past the quest the first time.

Royal Cartographer has nothing to say to me and the quests are afaik complete, just no realm warp spell 

I can't fix this unless you are signed on, but also, it's "/cast realmwarp-avenfeld" not "/realmwarp-avenfeld"

On 9/2/2018 at 8:17 PM, upcomingshoes said:

Today was my 28 day login and I won an Elite Bonus Box on the first roll.  A pink shulker box appeared in my inventory with the description "A bonus box containing powerful gear!".  I placed the box on the ground and opened it and it was completely empty.  I can provide a few screenshots of necessary.

I fixed this a while ago and compensated for the issue (IIRC)

On 8/6/2018 at 10:42 PM, MavericHero said:

So it seems I cant pick up the veteran and elite weekly. He offers no quests to me

This has been reported to the Quests dev and will be fixed when they fix it

The heavens elytra parachute plugin in use appears to sometimes remain on when I /spawn during its use/wear off upon landing from a heavens portal induced fall.

The results; a safe passage /spawn, but a permanent elytra that is stuck on my chest, attempting to remove brings up a message

"You can change your chestplate after landing!"

On 11/25/2018 at 11:29 PM, SirusAP / Ethereal_Zephyr said:

The heavens elytra parachute plugin in use appears to sometimes remain on when I /spawn during its use/wear off upon landing from a heavens portal induced fall.

The results; a safe passage /spawn, but a permanent elytra that is stuck on my chest, attempting to remove brings up a message

"You can change your chestplate after landing!"

This has been "resolved" by eliminating "borrowed" elytra and just dropping the player at y=256 if there is no safe landing spot. Should give enough time to pop elytra, cast escape, whatever.

The Firebolt quest cannot be completed.
It calls for a firework charge but that's not an item as far as I can tell
It's possible that there's a specific configuration of Firework Star/Rocket that works but I haven't found it; I suspect it requires a  Star with no color value and those can only be spawned via commands.

On 4/22/2019 at 5:14 AM, lupinx2 said:

The Firebolt quest cannot be completed.
It calls for a firework charge but that's not an item as far as I can tell
It's possible that there's a specific configuration of Firework Star/Rocket that works but I haven't found it; I suspect it requires a  Star with no color value and those can only be spawned via commands.

Fixed. This was a stupid bug due to an inconsistent internal name for fire charges.

I've discovered two different bugs. Neither of them are game breaking.

The first is when you kill monsters, instead of saying "Monster name dropped 1 gold" it says "caster.name dropped 1 gold".

The second is the stoic sage isn't accepting gold or redstone when you right click on it. I tried having it in my main hand, offhand, right clicking on it just results in the quests list prompt.

Thanks.

On 6/9/2019 at 3:39 PM, NeoDaVinci97 said:

I've received no custom drops from Elite mobs recently. 2 Lichs and 1 Skeletal Dark Night, and I got nothing more than their vanilla drops (rotten flesh and bones).

Appears to be fixed / can't be reproduced

I've encountered two bugs

The Arcane Forger is not giving items when you turn in Ethereal Bones for the roll. Both I and Pevy had issues receiving items when we rolled. The Arcane Forger is also no longer at the top of his tower, which i'm not certain is an intentional change.

Second, my 28th day roll froze me in the screen, and didn't actually award me an item.

I don't know if the two are related by having issues rewarding burnished and imbued items. Feel free to contact me if you need me to test. Thank you.