Wahrheit

Bug-stomping thread

The Forger not working is a known issue; same with the daily rolls. They both rely on the same underlying bridge plugin that needs an update from its author. The author is unfortunately on vacation.

Please keep a log of the rolls you're missing out on and I will reimburse you when they are fixed (avoid spending bones, but if you already have, make notes).

There will also be an event / giveaways when everything is fixed as additional compensation.

Hey since I realized I'd forgotten to mention these

blocks at the edge of the spectate area of provinggrounds are breakable

which I discovered by accident

https://discordapp.com/channels/191040935633616896/191040935633616896/650931225363742740 (forum won't allow this file size)

Also I know you know but he jumps once got moved -- again I know you know but figured since you said put things in the thread

OK so in addition to mobs being able to spawn in the spectate area mobs IN the arena see spectators and try to use skills on them ( unsuccessfully thus far).  Note that in the image below, the Dretch attempts to TP me and then the arena says I can't warp.

YP62QOq.png

Also the break in the arena spectate edge is as I posted above still broken.

RESOLVED

Putting Tribute into a container and then opening it will cause the Tribute to disappear, even if the Tribute weekend is still active.

Edit: Having Tribute in your inventory when you log in after Tribute is no longer active doesn't cause it to disappear either.

After trying /money before and after killing monsters I'm pretty sure the "golden aura" from the golden brew is broken.  No change from the normal amount of gold dropped.

IE regular mobs say dropped 1 and increment money by 1, vets say dropped 25 and increment money by 25, etc...

RESOLVED

Turning in Billets of experience to get spells from the Stoic Sage don't appear to be working. I don't know if it's the billets I have (I got them several months ago) or the fact that I have two quests at the turn in billet stage. The quests are "Learn the Gustlaunch spell", and "Learn the Tenacity spell"

Edit * Getting a new Billet worked when turning into the skilled sorcerer. I'm guessing my old billets aren't recognized by the quest.

Oracle's blessing of luck is currently at 4x bonus.  It displays 0/2000 towards 5x, but when I try to donate it says the gods are already offering as much of this blessing as they deem worthy etc.  This seems fine; it's odd it would show 0/2000 when I can't add to it but that's fine it makes sense there'd be a cap.

However, when I try to donate towards either of the other blessings, both of which are at 0/250 towards the first level, I get the same message.  These other blessings aren't leveled *at all* so it seems like this may be a bug; I'm not sure.

I have returned from shitty holidays and am back on my bug-fixing bullshit!

An update to the Tribute system is being pushed now that should resolve any issues with inadvertent disappearances. Or a lack of disappearances.

UPDATE: I have pushed another fix that should properly manage the rate caps.

Currently Tribute isn't stacking

I'm realizing my texture pack isn't clear -- tribute is the glowing coins here.  they can't be stacked.

The "tribute vanishes" text is still showing every time you close a chest, though the tributes are not vanishing from chests

zUjlYpH.png

Fixed gems, fixed the Proving Grounds breaking issue (I think).

On 2/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, Impervious200 said:

I tried setting up a new portal to the heavens, only to discover that the auto-elytra doesn't seem to work. I fell into the void but escaped due to a fast type /escape. Just thought I should mention it in case anyone else tries it.

Working as intended; auto-elytra no longer occurs due to how buggy it was.

On 2/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, Impervious200 said:

I tried setting up a new portal to the heavens, only to discover that the auto-elytra doesn't seem to work. I fell into the void but escaped due to a fast type /escape. Just thought I should mention it in case anyone else tries it.

Fixed manually. A future update will resolve this entirely.

On 6/2/2020 at 9:24 AM, Impervious200 said:

When I try and use /home and /spawn it tells me I don't have permission. Also, elevator signs don't appear to work for me.

Late reply, but this should be fixed.

Investigating known issues with Woodland and with Day 14 login rewards.