Impervious200

Spell Book Compendium

This is a posting to organize and explain what each spell does. I will add the spells I have, and find the spells at spawn I don't have and add them to the list. If you have any spells that are not on this list, please comment and I will add them. All spells are learned via quests from the various mages at spawn at -40, -170, and cost various resources to unlock. I don't have access to the Knight rank spells, so they will not be included by default. Spells listed in bullet points and italics are spells I don't have yet. Please comment if you have any additions to either the costs of spells or if you have a spell I do not have.

Bind

Binds a spell to a wand item

Blink

Teleport a short distance forward – Cost 10 redstone

Confusion

Cause nearby monsters to attack each other – Cost 30 redstone

Cripple

·         Allows you to dramatically slow down an enemy – Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Crippling Wave

·         Temporarily slows all enemies in a small area around you – Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Deathgrip

·         Alows you to pull an enemy to you – Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Enchantarrows-nature

Enchant your arrows with nature magic, briefly rooting your target on-hit – Cost 20 redstone

Escape

Instantly teleports you to spawn. – Cost 256 redstone

(Warning- Fairly long cooldown. If you have already used it recently, do not rely on it to save you again)

Fire Nova

·         Creates an expanding ring of fire around you to burn your foes – Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Flamebolt

Basic flame attack, hits an enemy straight ahead when you cast it – Cost 10 redstone

Food

Makes you less hungry – Cost 2 redstone

Farm

·         Make crops grow nearby -  Cost: 8 redstone and 20 seeds.

Gills

·         Allows you to breathe underwater while channeling it – Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Gust

Push back enemies in a line in front of you – Cost 10 redstone

Gustlaunch

·         Launches you upwards, useful with elytra. Cost- unknown (please comment if you have it)

Gustleap

·         Whips up air around you and causes to you leap forward – Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Help

Displays information about a specified spell, use /cast help <spell name>

Iceblock

Encase yourself in ice to prevent damage for 10 seconds – Cost 15 redstone

Icewall

Creates a temporary wall of ice to block your enemies – Cost 12 redstone

Item Summon

·         Unknown– Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Lightwalk

Light your path (generates a light source at your feet) – Cost 1 redstone occasionally

List

Lists all the spells you can cast

Night

·         Changes the time to night in Prosperus and makes the weather sunny.  Cost: 20 redstone.

Night-Heavens

·         Changes the time to night in Prosperus and makes the weather sunny.  Cost: 20 redstone.

Night-Avenfeld

·         Changes the time to night in Avenfeld and makes the weather sunny.  Cost: 20 redstone.

Rootbind

·         Runs roots across the ground in front of you, damaging and rooting enemies when hit. – Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Roar

·         Causes enemies to attack you– Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Realmwarp-avenfeld

Manipulate special magic and transport yourself to Avenfeld (resource world) – Cost 128 redstone, 16 ghast tears, 16 eyes of ender, and 32 slime balls
                (Learned through the beginner quests instead of a quest in the magic tower)

Safefall

·         Allows you to temporarily resist fall damage – Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Searing Flames

·         Deals intense damage to enemies on fire and ignites those that are not already – Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Shadow Stun

·         Allows you to briefly stun your foe and teleport behind them – Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Shockwave

·         Channels your might to smash the ground and push back enemies around you– Cost unknown (please comment if you have it)

Sun

Changes the time to morning in Prosperus and makes the weather sunny – Cost 20 redstone

Sun-Heavens

·         Casts the sun spell in the Heavens dimension – Cost 20 redstone

Sun-Avenfeld

·         Casts the sun spell in the Avenfeld dimension – Cost 20 redstone

Tenacity

·         Unknown (please comment if you have it)

Unbind

Unbinds a spell from its assigned wand item

night -- Changes the time to night in Prosperus and makes the weather sunny.  Cost: 20 redstone.

night-heavens -- Changes the time to night in the Heavens and makes the weather sunny.  Cost: 20 redstone.

farm -- Make crops grow nearby.  Cost: 8 redstone and 20 seeds.

Escape -- fix the description

8 minutes ago, Piogre said:

night -- Changes the time to night in Prosperus and makes the weather sunny.  Cost: 20 redstone.

night-heavens -- Changes the time to night in the Heavens and makes the weather sunny.  Cost: 20 redstone.

farm -- Make crops grow nearby.  Cost: 8 redstone and 20 seeds.

Escape -- fix the description

I made these changes.