Crowloft

The Town of Riverwind

Hey everyone!

I am feeling confident enough to announce that I am in the process of building a town/city! The town of Riverwind already has a plaza full of shops ready for claiming. Prefabbed housing is being built and plots for building will be available soon!

Riverwind is on the south countinent, on the north coast. Almost exactly between Spawn City and Skyreach. The large structure you might see on the map is Stormhold, my castle for myself and my organization of friends. Stormhold is not open to the public, but in the open entry yard you will see there is a Shop and Tavern that sells food and this is open to everyone. In the Tavern you will find doors that lead to an inn, where anyone can stay while traveling or while preparing to build in Riverwind. Please come take a look. Welcome to Riverwind!

-Crowloft

The town of Riverwind now has shops, prebuilt housing, and building lots all open to be claimed! DM me via Discord to claim yours! The Thunderbird Tavern in Stormhold has also been upgraded with a second story balcony and Bounty Board (see below). Community Garden is coming very soon.

2019-10-23_23.45.31.png

2019-10-23_23.45.46.png

The town of Riverwind has its Warp Point! In addition I'm constantly building new features to add to your experience in your visit or move to town. Below are pictures of all of the features so far. I will continue to post pictures and updates as I add more content.

The Plaza, with Warp Platform, and many vacant shop spaces waiting to be claimed:

2019-10-30_19.13.54.png

The Docks, soon with sewer entrance:2019-10-30_19.14.07.png

*Continued from above*

The Ironwood Emporium (my shop): 2019-10-30_19.15.22.png

Thunderbird Tavern, with Bounty Board upstairs: 2019-10-30_19.15.42.png

Community Garden: 2019-10-30_19.16.21.png

Lighthouse, has a great view: 2019-10-30_19.17.28.png

*Continued from above*

Prebuilt housing, 7 homes currently vacant: 2019-10-30_19.18.00.png

Building Lots up for grabs: 2019-10-30_19.18.28.png