Cirathorn

Howdy

Howdy folks

Not sure what all to tell you guys. I am an old guy, I play a bunch of Destiny and Minecraft. I haven't actually played multiplayer since the early days of Tekkit back in 1.2.5. Recently my son asked about playing Multiplayer again, he is on a server with some friends of his, and I wandered over to /r/mcServers and found you all.

I wandered around the spawn area, did the starting quest, and then took a boat, only to die on the river and lose my tools. No big deal it was actually really funny. I knew better than to go AFK without logging out, but I honestly didnt' think about it.

I typically play weekday nights and weekend mornings. I don't use a headset as my wife and I are normally watching some show or another (currently we are watching Farscape, and then jumping over to The Good Place, or Mayans MC).

I look forward to playing with folks and exploring what looks to be some amazing builds.

Welcome! Sorry to hear you lost your tools, but you can of course easily make more!

You can also head over to the commercial district of spawn (or shops around the world) and buy materials from players with the starting gold that you've got, and you can earn gold by completing quests and slaying monsters.

So glad to have you on the server, and be sure to invite your friends - it's always more fun to play together!