Wahrheit

Constructions of Alarmingly Stupendous Handiwork (C.A.S.H.) Program for Creative Building

Similar to the C.A.S.H. Program for Mob Design, the C.A.S.H. Program for Creative Building will compensate players for their productive and creative insights.

Under this program, players will be compensated for their positive contributions both to the existing world of Prosperus and for designing new structures (natural, man-made, etc.) which will be added to a pool of potential random spawns in the Heavens at each monthly reset. This means that in addition to the rewards earned for their own creativity, players will have the chance to seek out their creations and be rewarded by them (or build bases by them, etc.) in the future.

Some ideas for creations include establishing new settlements on continents and islands that have yet to be civilized, designing "challengeable" structures for the Heavens a la jungle/desert temples in the overworld, and altars or ruins where one might be especially likely to encounter a boss (enterprising players may find themselves amply rewarded for submitting both a new Champion monster and a design for a corresponding structure to tie its spawning to).

As always, please feel free to ask if you have any questions!

I have a handful of questions.

If we're interested in submitting an idea under this program, how can we do so? Should we: (1) Post the idea to this thread? Or (2) PM you via forum or discord?

(3) Is it okay to just have a concept or idea to get the ball rolling, or do we need to have a prototype made up in a map that we can send to you?

(4) Is there a maximum size that we can submit (does the build need to be limited to one chunk, for example)?

(5) Your original post only mentions new structures to add to the Heavens random pool -- Is that still accurate?  Or can we submit ideas for the Nether & Avenfeld as well?

I have a few ideas I'd like to submit - but if I post all the details here then they wouldn't be as exciting to explore for anyone that reads the forums; also, I don't want to 'waste' the time fleshing the idea our more, or even designing the idea in a creative map if you hate it from the get-go.

• Upvote 1

A PM works fine if you'd like to keep the surprise alive!

32x32 is the max x/z size, for now.

For now, the Heavens and Nether are both available for submissions.